Fry The World Mod installs a deep fryer and vegetable oil to fry up numerous foods. This mod also consists of a couple of new foods made from other foods, such as chicken nuggets and bacon. Despite known as a fairly straighforward mod, it is still of utility one to sate the appetite of starving minecrafters.
The Turkey Fryer actually requires vegetable oil on the top.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Fry The World Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.