Fruit Charcoal Mod adds in game sugar cane, melons, carrots, pumpkins, wheat, potatoes and netherwarts.
Realism By default, the biofuel will smelt 6 items. Bits smelt exactly 1 item.
?Not Realism? Base items, compressed, double compressed, Fruit Charcoals and Super Fruit Charcoals. Super Fruit Charcoals are pretty pricey, but are worth it.. Considering they smelt 25k items. There?s also 4x charcoals. Just smelt charcoals!
Potatoes, Wheat, Sugarcane, Netherwart, Cacti, Carrots, Melons, and pumpkins. (In non realistic mode, charcoal and eggs are used, too.)
There are two configuration modes:
- Realism: 2 items in the mod; All smelting goes into biofuel bits, can be crafted into chunks for more efficiency. This configuration is 100% configurable for burn times and amount of chunks. (Default)
- ?Not Realism?: Basically, any ?fruit? smelted goes into a charcoal(fied?) version. Not very realistic.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Fruit Charcoal Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.