- 38 new trees/bushes and 7 new Biomes. Each tree is partial to a specific biome.
- Many new trees grow fruit/nuts, have their own saplings and work with bonemeal.
- Each tree and biome is optional inside the ForgottenNature.cfg file.
- Includes something similar to the timber mod. Use an iron axe or better.
- All blocks and saplings are available in the creative menu.
- 10 new flowers. These flowers can be ?bonemealed.’
- 44 new leaves, 23 new logs, 37 saplings/bushlings, 2 mushrooms/giant mushrooms.
- 22 new planks. Made from new logs and/or any log + colored stain.
- 16 new glass blocks.
- 5 new stones: Granite, Gneiss, Hornfels, Marble, Chert.
- 6 new stone brick blocks.
- 8 fruit blocks. Break to drop fruit.
- 12 crystal blocks including a crystal ?torch’.
- 11 new colored fences, 11 new colored stairs, 11 new colored half planks.
- 10 fruit items, 5 new breads, 15 salads, 3 drinks, 4 nuts, 7 stains.
- 11 new tools including a saw.
- More miscellaneous items.
- Adds 18 crops including bamboo.
- Crops have four stages instead of eight, yet they should fully mature at about the same time as wheat.
- Adds 11 seed items which can be found in tall grass.
- Adds 16 crop food items. These items give small and brief buffs.
- Adds 4 crop goods: Cotton balls, hemp fibers,>Rope yarn,>Rope Strand.
- Adds rope to Minecraft.
- Craftable bowls of fruit/veggies each have their own unique set of benefits.
- Plenty of configuration options!
Crystal Forest notes:
- Blue grass when groundcover is disabled.
- Light and Dark blue crystal trees.
- Light and Dark blue crystal stones.
- Focus-crystals spawn underground.
- All crystal blocks glow (as shown)
Leaves and flowers added.
How to install Forgotten Nature Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Forgotten Nature Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Added new material for tools and armor. Semi-secret? could still use recipe mods to find out
Can be disabled of course.
- Fixed over a dozen bugs.
- Can craft ice with four snow blocks.
- Indexed all new stair IDs together.