Forge IRC is a 100% MinecraftForge compatible minecraft IRC client. Easily connect your entire server or just your client to an IRC channel.
- Full support for SERVERS
- Reconnect using "/fi reconnect" command
- Working color translation
- Small simple GUI (Client only)
- Channel keys
- Nickserv support /me command both ways
- Shows people joining/leaving the server
- Shows player deaths (configurable)
- Report online players for servers
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the ForgeIRC Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.