Footpaths Mod gives special effects for grass to become trampled if it gets repeatedly walked on by animals or human. When the grass are more trampled, it decays from grass, to dirty grass, to dirt, and finally to stone. The paths look natural in every biome due to overlaying path details onto a standard grass texture
Lightly trodden path:
Heavily trodden path:
All the stages of decay:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Footpaths Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.