Flux Networks Mod, as the name suggests, allows you to build Wireless Energy Networks. This function is extremely useful because you can customise these networks and control the flow of energy across your world. It means that you won’t need to take cables going everywhere, which helps you decrease lag and save you so much time.
Moreover, Energy can also be transferred across dimensions making energy management simple. Flux Networks was originally part of Calculator.
- Support for RF and Tesla
- Wirelessly charge items in your inventory
- Name and Colour your networks
- Organise the priorities of your network
- Configure who is allowed to access your network
- Set the Maximum energy transfer for each connection in the network.
- Three tiers of Energy Buffers; Basic , Herculean and Gargantuan.
- Name each connection for easier identification.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Sonar Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Flux Networks Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2