Flight Table Mod is an intriguing and useful mod that basically implements a table with flying capabilities. This table consumes different kinds of fuel to fly in a specified range. While using this mod, players might feel as if they were flying in creative mode. If the table receives a redstone signal, it is turned off. You can leave the range while flying without being fear of fall damage. Flight Table Mod will certainly prove itself to be a useful mod.
- Feather (default: 12k RF)
- Redstone Feather (default: 48k RF)
- Redstone Flux (not available in 1.8)
- Creative Feather (infinite fuel, e.g. for adventure maps)
You can upgrade the range by inserting up to 64 glowstones into the upgrade slot:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Flight Table Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.