Finder Mod helps users tp search everything like blocks, drops, chest, dungeons, player, and more.
How to use:
- To open the GUI press ‘B’
- To set or delete a waypoint press ‘N’
- To show waypoints search ‘waypoints’
- You can type things like ‘chest’, ‘chicken’, ‘sheep’, ‘drops’, ‘iron’, or use block IDs if searching for a block its best to use ids, but everything else use names.
- Type, ‘chest’ to find all chest, its beater than using 54
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Finder Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- No more flashing numbers
- Colors changed: Blue = closest,green=next,yellow,orange
- HUD added to show how many you found!