As the name suggested, the Find the Stone Button Map is the map for players who just want a simple challenging experience. In this map, your role is to figure out where the stone button is. And in order to do that you have to get through 10 levels (not 11 this time) in total. This may be more challenging because this map also features parkour and puzzles on the way finding button. However there are 3 hint levers so that you can use as assistances to overcome challenges.
- 1. An in-game timer.
- 2. 10 levels.
- 3. Puzzles and parkour.
- 4. Every level has a reset button.
- 5. LOTS OF FUN! (hopefully).
- 1. Play on 1.10.2.
- 2. Play on adventure mode.
- 3. Play on peaceful.
- 4. Set your render distance to 10 or higher.
- 5. Have Fun! (hopefully you will).
How to install Find the Stone Button:
- Download the Find the Stone Button Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download Links for Find the Stone Button Map:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2