You have been captured by a mysterious person trying to make you search for buttons just for his amusement
Will you fail or escape this Find the Buttons – Lost In Buttons Map?? -itimmc-
Find the Button – Lost In Buttons Map releases a breathless journey in which you are arrested by a stranger and have to make a fight to be free, by trying to looking for buttons to satisfy kidnapper’s pleasure.
To escape, please keep in mind some notices:
- Distance should be rendered 10 or more chunks
- Playing in adventure mode is required
- No cheating
- Playtime relies on your finding skills, usually roughly 16 minutes
How to install Find the Button – Lost In Buttons Map:
- Download the this map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2