Find It and Mine It Map is an absorbing game. This map provides you with a diamond pickaxe with which you can only break variants of stone and you will use this to break diorite.
For the first time opening the map, players should spawn at 12 4 14. Otherwise, you will be brought back to the start of the map if you just move to those coordinates.
The rule are very basic:
- No cheating
- Single player
- Don’t break any blocks if you don’t have to do so
- Take your time!
- Finally, HAVE FUN!
This map consists of total 25 stages which includes: Parkour, Dropper, Mazes, Trivia and Much More!
How to install:
- Download the Find It and Mine It Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Find It and Mine It Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2