FastFood mod adds a variety of food to the game along with some blocks to process ingredients into other food.
The blocks in this mod are: counter, Meat Grinder, Flour Mill, Churn, Press and Fryer
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the FastFood Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
FastFood Mod Download Links:
Author: danielm59, Arrisork