Formerly the lambchops mod, Fantastic Foods is now here.
- Squids drop?well, squids
- Raw squid restores 1 hunger point
- Fried squid restores 2.5 hunger points
- Bats drop 0-1 bat wings
- A use for those annoying bats!
- Raw bat wings restore 1.5 hunger points
- Fried bat wings restore 3 hunger points
- Silverfish drop 0-1 silverfish tails
- Restore 2.5 hunger points
- You don’t need to cook it.
- Zombie Pigmen drop 0-1 rotten porkchops
- No longer drop rotten flesh
- Restore 1 hunger point
- Gives: Nausea III, Hunger III, Poison I
- Effects last 10 seconds
- I would not eat it
- Purifier can be crafted from a water bottle and ghast tears
- Crafted with rotten porkchops to make regular cooked porkchops
- Have 10 uses
- Can be drank to give the nourishment effect for 10 seconds
- Flour can be crafted from wheat
- Can then be crafted with a water bucket for dough
- Dough can be cooked into bread, or combined with sugar and cocoa beans for cookie dough (which can be cooked into cookies)
- Spiders drop 0-2 spider legs
- Can be eaten for 1 hunger point
- Can be cooked to restore 2.5 hunger points
Screenshots and Recipes:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Fantastic Foods Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.