Extra Stones Mod adds a group of new Blocks to the world with all the block sub types like stairs, slabs, walls, tiles, and brand new pillars. It even adds the new 1.8 stones to 1.7, with slabs and stairs that aren’t even in vanilla minecraft. Pillars act like logs in that they can be placed on the side. Tiles act the same as carpet but with a stone texture. Why use this mod instead of the hundreds of other block adding mods? Because its better.
Stone Types from left to Right are:
- Andesite Brick
- Diorite Brick
- Andesite Smooth
- Diorite Smooth
- Granite Smooth
- GritStone Brick
- Polished Gabbro
- Limestone Smooth
- Dacite Smooth
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Extra Stones Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.