Extra Golems Mod is the mod has many new features, help you quickly solve these problems when playing Minecraft. This mod has 20 unique properties golems made from vanilla blocks, ranging from wood and glass to diamond and nether brick
- Diamond Golem (220 health, 20 attack)
- Emerald Golem (190 health, 18 attack)
- Gold Golem (80 health, 8 attack, knockback resistance)
- Lapis Lazuli Golem (50 health, 6 attack, gives targeted entities a negative potion effect)
- Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Wool Golem (10 health, 1 attack, right click to change color)
- Hardened Clay Golem (22 health, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 health, 18 attack)
- Librarian (Bookshelf) Golem (28 health, 4 attack, grants itself a beneficial potion effect)
- Glass Golem (8 health, 14 attack)
- Log Golem (20 health, 3 attack, right click to change texture)
- Clay Golem (20 health, 2 attack)
- Straw (Hay Bale) Golem (10 health, 1 attack)
- Nether Brick Golem (25 health, 7 attack, lights target entity on fire)
- Glowstone Golem (8 health, 12 attack, lights up in V1.15+)
- Endstone Golem (50 health, 7 attack, teleporting ability)
- Packed Ice Golem (18 health, 7 attack, walks over water and lava by cooling/freezing blocks)
- Nether Quartz Golem (85 health, 8.5 attack)
- TNT Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, explodes when lit on fire, killed, and sometimes while attacking)
- Sponge Golem (20 health, 2 attack, soaks up water)
How to use:
- Make a Golem Spell by combining 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in a crafting grid.
- Make a Golem Head by combining a Golem Spell and a pumpkin: the block looks the same because all you did is stuff a magical paper inside.
To build a golem, start by placing blocks in a ‘T’ formation, similar to the Iron Golem layout. Finally, place a Golem Head on top. Once created, golems act like vanilla Iron Golems, killing monsters left and right and defending your fort / base / testificate prison.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Extra Golems Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.