This mod adds one mob, and two items.
Explosive Chickens: Spawns in Extreme Hills, Beach, Forest and Plains Biomes in packs of about 100. They have strange blue dots on their beaks. They also have the same amount of health as a regular chicken (2 Hearts). When you run into them, the explode. When you attack them, they explode. They drop chicken which explodes when you eat it. And they lay trick eggs (detailed below). You can also tame them like a wolf using gunpowder. They will follow you around and suicide-bomb your enemies. You can also make them stay by right-clicking them. Your chicken will not explode if you run into it or attack it.
- Trick Egg: Laid by Explosive Chickens (detailed above). They explode when you right click with them.
- Explosive Chicken Launcher: Crafted with 6 stone, 1 flint, 1 Iron Ingot and 1 piece of redstone (Shown in screenshots above). Uses Eggs and Trick Eggs as ammo and shoots chickens which explode on impact.
- Trick Chicken: Like a trick egg, dropped by chickens and explode when eaten. Can also be cooked in a furnace.
All Mobs and Items
Hole made by Chicken mob
Launcher in action
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Explosive Chickens Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.