Ex Compressum Mod is an Ex Nihilo addon that provides tools to reduce the initial grind in skyblocks in a balanced way.
- Compressed Hammers to break Compressed Blocks into nine of their smashed version (e.g. Compressed Gravel -> 9 Sand) (+ Auto Compressed Hammer)
- Compressed Crook which is four times as fast as a normal crook, but only twice as durable
- Heavy Sieve to sift compressed blocks directly, at a small loss of efficiency (+ Auto (Heavy) Sieve)
- Auto Compressor to automatically compress items into blocks (e.g. Broken Ores into Ore Gravel)
- Botania Compatibility: Broken Comprilla and Evolved Orechid
- Additional NEI Compatibility: Ex Nihilo Composting, Ex Nihilo Barrel Recipes
- Wooden Crucible to extract water from plants, as an alternative to rain
- Animal baits that can be placed to spawn cows, pigs, chicken, sheep, ocelots and wolves outside of their natural biome
- Highly configurable – disable what you don’t like and adjust what you like to be most fitting for your skyblock
Wolf / Ocelot Bait
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Ex Nihilo Mod(For Minecraft 1.7.10).
- Download and install Ex Nihilo Omnia Mod(For Minecraft 1.10.2).
- Download the Ex Compressum Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Ex Compressum Mod Download Links: