Do you love SkyBlock? Do you love mods too? Then Ex Astris is the mod that will help you bring your mods to your SkyBlock.
Ex Astris currently adds support for:
- BigReactors – Yellorite can be obtained from sifting
- Blood Magic – Allows the “creation” of nether stars
- Metallurgy – Ores can be obtained via sifting
- MineFactory Reloaded – Rubber Tree Sapling can be obtained from sifting, Rubber Tree Saplings/Leaves can be composted.
- Natura – Saplings and Berry Bushes can be obtained from sifting.
- Redstone Arsenal – A brand new RF Hammer!
- Tinkers Construct – OreBerry bushes can be obtained from sifting. Two new modifiers!
- Tinkers Steelworks – Ex Nihilo dusts can be used in the High Oven
- Thaumcraft – Shards can be obtained via hammering. New mob spawning dolls. Thaumium Hammer and Barrel.
- Thermal Expansion
- Thaumcraft Shards can be obtained by Hammering Grass, Double Sandstone Slabs, Nether Brick, Double Stone Slabs, Ice and TNT.
- Two new Tinkers Construct modifiers are added: “Hammered” – makes the tool act like an Ex Nihilo hammer, and “Crooked” – makes the tool act like an Ex Nihilo crook. Get these by using a Diamond Hammer or a Bone Crook as modifiers.
- The Automatic Sieve has also been added. Takes RF to do your sifting, and can be upgraded to run faster, and also have an effective “Fortune” modifier, at the cost of more power.
AutoSieve In Action
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Ex Astris Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Ex Astris Mod Download Links: