Et Futurum Mod known as wonderful mod brings the reamarkable future features developed by Mojang to the most current famous version of Minecraft. There is a list of its striking features:
- Prismarine temples (no guardians)
- Red Sandstone
- Armour Stands
- Granite, Diorite, Andesite
- Inverted Daylight Sensor
- Silk Touching mushroom blocks
- Sponges that absorb water
- Slime Blocks (don’t work with pistons)
- Different types of wooden doors, fences and gates
- Iron Trapdoors
- Heads that render with overlay and in 3D when in the player’s inventory
- Coarse Dirt
- New Enchanting mechanic (using lapis lazuli)
- Skulls drop from charged creeper kills
- Rabbit items (disabled by default since there are no rabbits)
- And all of this is compatible with any 1.8 Resource Pack
- Any of the features can be individually disabled in the config file
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Et Futurum Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.