Environmental Tech Mod is a mod containing a vast selection of Multiblock machines. This mod is still in the very early stages and has a lot more to come.This is geared towards mid to late-game. Every multiblock has multiple tiers that have added features.
There are 16 multiblock configurations not including modifiers.
Some of the multiblocks support Modifiers. Modifiers are upgrades that alter the machine’s properties.
- Multiblock Void Miners. (Upgradable) They mine resources from the void but cost a lot of RF to run.
- Multiblock Solar Panels. (Upgradable) They produce RF from sunlight
- Multiblock Lightning Rods. They produce RF from Lightning strikes.
- Modifiers (Upgrades). Currently three modifiers implemented so far. More to come.
How to get started:
Craft one of these:
Left click a controller with this block to list all of the required blocks and information about the multiblock.
Holding right click on the controller with this tool will automatically assemble the multiblock if you have the correct blocks in your inventory.
This will also instantly build the Multiblock in creative mode.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install ValkyrieLib.
- Download the Environmental Tech Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Environmental Tech Mod Download Links: