What is Energy from Matter?
This is an addon for Equivalent Exchange 3.
This addon adds a whole bunch of uses to EMC:
- Use EMC to create items with the Matter Creator
- Use EMC to create Fluids with the Fluid Creator
- Use EMC to power BuildCraft or IndustrialCraft machines with the Energy Creator (Uses the Kinetic EMC(Coal))
- Use EMC to grow crops and other plants with the Crop Ripener (Uses the Essentia EMC(Wood))
- Use EMC to heal yourself and stay alive (Uses Essentia EMC)
- Use EMC to fly and raise your building skills to a higher level(Uses Amorphous EMC(Sand/Gravel)
Many more uses for EMC will follow!
Also adds a cool block called the Portable House, which does what it says: it can take your house(including items in chests and other blocks) with you!
You can obtain EMC in 3 ways:
- Distill items into various EMC components
- Distill Fluids into Corporeal and Amorphous EMC
- Distill Energy(IC2/BC) into Kinetic EMC
How to use:
- Make a Matter Distillery, an EMC Capacitor and a Linker. Place the Matter Distillery and the EMC Capacitor anywhere in the world. Right-click on the EMC Capacitor with the Linker, the Linker is now linked with the EMC Capacitor.
- Now right-click with the Linker on any other blocks that will supply or use EMC to/from the EMC Capacitor(like the Matter Distillery/Power Link/Crop Ripener/Condenser).
- Place items in the Matter Distillery(ISidedInvertory enabled) and it will wirelessly add the EMC of that item to the EMC Capacitor. Other linked blocks will now be able to use that EMC (wirelessly) for their functions!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Equivalent Exchange 3.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Lot’s of name changed to make it more logical.
- The Energy Distillery which does what is sounds like.
- Some more tweaks and fixes(mostly Fluid related).
Energy from Matter Mod Download Links: