EnderTech is a mod that aims to allow the combination of machinery and objects of Thermal Expansion, objects and machines Ender type. That is, it is dependent on a small mod of Thermal Expansion, which will give us new and useful functions.
The mod lets you create objects and devices that can be used, for example, a tank Ender, "pads" to restore the health of the players within a certain distance of the object, as well as devices that emit damage in an area of land concrete, among other options.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Ender Tech Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: Jose Lozano