Ender Repositories adds 2 new forms of storage, and 3 extensions of accessing the storage. The first new type of storage is the Experience Ender Chest. You can store experience levels in it! The second type is the Universal Ender Chest. The inventory of the chest is shared with everybody else! Finally, the 3 extensions are portable versions of each ender chest. Just craft them and access the inventories from wherever you want!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install TLHPoE Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.