Be the ender dragon in vanilla Minecraft using this only one command creation. Ender Dragon Disguise Command Block lets you disguise in the ender dragon once you have crafted the disguising item using the dragon egg dropped after defeating the ender dragon.
Command Block Showcases:
How to install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Ender Dragon Disguise Command Block download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
Ender Dragon Disguise Command:
For Minecraft 1.9.x