The Minecraft Elytra Flying Challenge is a challenge map that just came out for Minecraft 1.9 snapshot, by Mcmakistein! This map has you trying to go through various rings and challenges and landing on the platform. This map is perfect for learning how to fly with Elytra!
How to install:
- Download the Elytra Flying Challenge Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.