Electronic Drumkits command block adds WORKING DRUMKITS to your world. The drumkit has a bassdrum, a snare, a hi-hat and crash, a high tom and a low tom. To use it, simply right-click the chair and start playing.
You’ll get the crafting recipe for the drumkit and how to destroy it when you right-click the START sign. Here is the crafting recipe:
- 10 sticks
- 4 cyan stained hardened clay
- 1 light weighted pressure plate (gold)
- 8 light gray carpets
- 1 tripwire hook
Just drop these on the ground and you’ll get the spawn egg.
- Just click the “DESTROY” sign on the machine.
- If you do this, the drumkit will stay into your world.
- You can’t remove it or use the spawn egg though.
Command Block Showcase:
How to Install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Electronic Drumkits Command download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
Electronic Drumkits Command
Author: The SpellBook (http://bit.ly/TheSpellBookYT)