EasyFPS is a simple way to show the player the current FPS without having to open the debug menu and deal with the lag-o-meter and the pie chart (which lags the game), other functions such as average FPS indicator and Ping meter for SMP are included, to make this mod superior over any other FPS mod.
For simple usage EasyFPS requires no type of configuration, however you can do the following:
The display can be disabled by pressing ?F’ (by default, configurable in Controls menu). ? By pressing ?F’ while sneaking you will (un)trigger “color mode” where your FPS indicator is colored.
If, you want to change the colors, they can be customized in the config file.
The Configuration file for this mod is located in /.minecraft/vazkii/cfg/easyfps.cfg, it will only be there after you installed the mod(and Forge + Vazcore) and ran the game at least once.
- Open your Minecraft launcher.
- Open the “Options” menu near the “login” button
- Use the link in the Options menu to open the .minecraft directory
- Navigate to the bin folder.
- Open minecraft.jar and the Forge version you downloaded with appropriate archive software. (i.e WinRAR, 7-Zip)
- Drag all contents from Forge into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder from the minecraft.jar
- Close both minecraft.jar and Forge download.
- Go back to the .minecraft directory.
- While inside the .minecraft directory, create a new folder titled “mods”, assuming there isn’t one already.
- Drag and drop the entire VazCore .zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip)
Installing EasyFPS Mod:
- Drag and drop EasyFPS Mod.zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip