Quadcopter drones in vanilla Minecraft! Have you ever wanted to fly a drone in Minecraft? Well now, with this tutorial, you will learn how to fly a working drone in minecraft with one command block, and no mods needed nor installed! You can use this creation to kill stuff, take amazing screenshots of your survival world, and destroy stuff!
Command Block Showcases:
How to Install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Drones Command download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
Author: Team Wooloo