Dragonic Parkour Challenge is a parkour map, where you must use your skills to beat 10 very hard levels and collect 10 hidden blocks along the way. You can play with up to 10 players.
There is a timer, try to beat the map under 2000 seconds. If you beat the map, nominate 3 other people to beat YOUR time. There a 10 hidden blocks, try to find them all.
- Under 4000 seconds: Better try again!
- Under 3000 seconds: Okay.
- Under 2000 seconds: Skill.
- Under 1000 seconds: God of parkour!
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Credits: dragonic212, Nico