DragonTravel gives players the opportunity to ride dragons in Minecraft. It offers server-admins the possibility to add a new outstanding way of travel to their servers.
- Allows admins to set destinations for the dragons.
- Allows players with the specific permission to summon and mount a dragon and?
?fly flights which consists out of waypoints(as many as you like)
?fly to destinations which have been set by an admin before.
?fly to coordinates chosen via command.
?fly to players choosen via command(different permission-nodes for other types of travel).
?fly to a home-position which has been set by this player earlier.
-> Nice GUI for creating stations/destination or travelling via Spout/SpoutCraft.
-> Music which gets played when travelling.
- Allows admins to set stations and limit the mounting of dragons to these locations (or a specified radius around it).
- Possibility to require a special item for players to use the plugin (e.g. a dragon-egg)
- Making signs which automatically mount a player and bringthem to the written destination on the sign.
- Permissions-Support (SuperPerms only!)
- Support of all Economy-Plugins supported by Vault
Admins can set different prices for all ways of travel!
- Admins can choose in the config whether dragons of this plugin should destroy blocks or if any dragons should break blocks when touching.
- All messages are fully customizable! Default messages.yml is English, but we provide other language-files in wiki.
How to install Dragon Travel Plugin for Bukkit
- Download Dragon Travel Plugin
- Place the .jar and any other files in your plugins directory.
- Run the server and wait for it to fully load.
- Type stop in your Minecraft server console to bring the server to a clean stop.
- Run the server.
- All done! Your plugin should be installed and ready to be used.
Credits: Phiwa, x3nec, XemsDoom