Dragon Shouts Mod brings in 5 dragon shouts of Skyrim which can help you fight in both single player and multiplayer server.
Read more: Dragon Craft Mod
- 5 Skyrim Dragon Shouts
- Slow Time
- Fire Breath
- Ice Form
- Unrelenting Force
- New GUI for selecting the shouts
- New blocks to unlock new shouts
- Available in multiplayer
How to use:
- Go into caves and look for special blocks with hieroglyphics to unlock new shouts (right-click the block)
- Make your shouts more powerful by upgrading them through higher levels
- Additional shout levels can be unlocked by finding blocks with hieroglyphics
- Press ‘G‘ to open the GUI for selecting a shout
- Press ‘Y‘ to activate the currently selected shout
- In creative mode: Unlock all shouts by right-clicking the ‘Unlocker’-Item (can be found in the Dragon Shouts Mod tab)
- The shouts can be manually changed using the command /dragonshouts set
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Dragon Shouts (Skyrim) Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.