Don’t Take Damage is the spectacular return of the great series: Don’t Take Damage. This is the 6th chapter and as its name your main goal is not to damage. You will need to very carefully think your moves to travel through 9 brand new levels of this heart. Especially it’s important to bear in mind that you only have a half of heart. Do your best and be careful or your effort will flow as a river. This map is singleplayer supported only.
How to Install:
- Download the Don’t Take Damage 6 Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Don’t Take Damage 6 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Author: Mine 52 (https://twitter.com/Mine52_Brenden)