DiscoCreeper adds a new Creeper to Minecraft. The Creeper has traveled through time from the 70’s and has some epic dance moves. You can also hear him making music. But watch out! He explodes twice as hard as the regular creeper.
The DiscoCreeper spawns in a few biomes, but Im not telling you which ones, that would ruin the fun.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the DiscoCreeper Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.