What is Diamond Meter?
Diamond meter is a device that, when held in your quick-bar, will indicate if there is any diamond ore near to you. Cause lets just admit it, all of us have better things to do than strip mine the bottom 10 layers of your world, looking for diamonds.
To use this tool, simply have it on you while walking around in the bottom layers of the overworld. It will change colors based on how close you are to diamond ore. It is best to keep it in your quick-bar, but it will update as long as it is in your inventory.
1 Block away (practically looking at it):
2-3 Blocks away:
4-5 Blocks away:
6-8 blocks away:
9+ Blocks away (no diamond ore close by):
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Diamond Meter Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Update to Minecraft 1.6.4
Diamond Meter Mod Download Links: