What does Derpy Sheep Mod do?
This mod makes all sheep fluffy, and cute! It even appears on multiplayer servers! This is a small mod that is fun to have around!
Works on all colors!
They float! Derp!
Just a fun mod that is cool to have installed!
Compatible with all mods that dont edit the ModelSheep.class!
How to install:
- 1. Download the Derpy Sheep mod
- 2. Locate your .minecraft folder, on windows by searching %appdata% > roaming > .minecraft, or on a mac by going to library > Application Support > Minecraft
- 3. Go into your versions folder and make a copy of the folder titled ‘1.6.2’, and rename it to DerpySheep
- 4. Go into your newly created DerpySheep folder, and the jar to DerpySheep.jar, and the json file to DerpySheep.json
- 5. Open up the DerpySheep.json, and change “id”: “1.6.2”, to “id”: “DerpySheep”,
- 6. Open up the DerpySheep.jar with winrar, 7-zip, or a mac alternate BetterZip.
- 7. Drag the bbr.class into the DerpySheep.jar and replace!
- 9. In your DerpySheep.jar locate the Sheep_Fur texture, and replace it (assets > minecraft > textures >entity > sheep)
- 10. Hard part = done! Open up minecraft and click on “New profile”
- 11. Name it Derpy Sheep, and select Release DerpySheep, next to “Use version”
- 12. Launch minecraft
Mod Download Links: