Dense Ores Mod gives ‘dense’ versions of ore blocks dropping 3x the items that regular ore will. There are 1-10 dense blocks generated per chunk (replacing already generated ores) for an overall rise in ores of about 5%.
The textures for the dense ores are dynamically manufactured from the base ores texture and the equivalent ‘stone’ texture. No need to create a new texture for texture packs ( create one anyway if not pleasure with the way it looks)
- S:baseBlock – The ore block that you wish to replace. This is in the form modid:blockname
- I:baseBlockMeta – The metadata value for the block (0-15)
- S:baseBlockTexture – The ores texture name (as found in assets/modid/textures/blocks)
- D:denseOreProbability – Currently unused.
- I:renderType – This changes the way the texture generation works.
- I:retroGenId – Retrogen number. Set it to non-zero to enable retrogen. You can change it to a diffent number to run retrogen again.
- S:underlyingBlock – The texture of the base block (usually stone or netherrack), see baseBlockTexture.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Dense Ores Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Dense Ores Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2