What is Delta SGCraft-Reloaded?
Delta SGCraft is based on Greg’s SGCraft, but is updated to work with 1.6.4, but will still work in 1.6.2.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Delta SGCraft-Reloaded Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Update to Greg’s SGCraft for 1.6.4 compatability. Included config option to disable Generating gates under desert Pyramids, GenerateStructures=false will disable them.
- Added support for ComputerCraft dialing to the gate directly via either the Controller, or the Gate base.
- Methods are: dial("address"), connect("address"), disconnect(), isConnected(), isDialing(), listMethods(), Stargate base blocks can also use getAddress() to get the gate address.
Mod Download Links:
Credits: Greg Ewing, Delta NP, AfterLifeLochie