The Deep Sea Diving Mod adds:
- Scuba Mask (When equipped, you will receive water breathing and night vision upon entering the water)
- Air Canister (used in the crafting recipe for the scuba mask. Is not consumed upon crafting)
- Flippers (When equipped, you will receive speed upon entering the water)
- Harpoon Gun (can be combined with a harpoon in a crafting table to create a loaded harpoon gun)
- Harpoon Gun (Loaded) (single shot projectile weapon)
- Harpoon (combined with the harpoon gun to create a loaded harpoon gun)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Deep Sea Diving Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.