In Deep Freeze, ice will fall from the sky on the block that you were just on, and this will continue until you win or die. To win, climb on the blocks that fell to get up to the cave at the top of the cavern. There are also a couple spikes and wooden walkways to help you get up to the top of this cavern. It is about 60 blocks tall. This map also works with multiplayer, but only with 2 people or less. The way to win in multiplayer is to get to the cave at the top, or the other player dies.
How to install:
- Download the Deep Freeze Minigame Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.