Decoy dragons is currently a small mod that adds small tamable dragons to the game. So far, DecoyDragons adds a variety of dragons that spawn in certain biomes. All dragons are tamable with their respective items, and can be told to sit like a wolf by right clicking. The Dragons are immune to fire and cannot drown. There are tiered dragons and Rainbow opal ore.
- Tier 1: More common, tame with rainbow opal chunks.
- Tier 2: Rare, tame with Pure rainbow opal gems.
How to craft chunks: Three rainbow opal gems.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the DecoyDragons Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: Decoysoft Team