DecoyDragons Mod is a simple mod that gives players small tamable dragons to Minecraft. There are a variety of dragons based on biomes. Especially, all the dragons implemented are tamable with their respective items, you can let them sit like a wolf. Right clicking them and then they will sit and stay in one location depending on you. It’s important to bear in mind that the dragons are immune to fire and they can’t drown in water. There are tiered dragons and Rainbow opal ore.
- Tier 1: More common, tame with rainbow opal chunks.
- Tier 2: Rare, tame with Pure rainbow opal gems.
How to craft chunks: Three rainbow opal gems.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the DecoyDragons Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: Decoysoft Team