Decorative Videogame Systems Mod brings decoritive gaming consules into Minecraft but you can’t play them. Decorative Videogame Systems Mod adds xbox, xbox360, xbox one, ps3 and ps4 in Minecraft! There are also otrher video game systems this mod adds in including gamecube, N64 and SUPER NINTENDO!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Decorative Videogame Systems Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.