Decorations Command adds new decorations to your minecraft world. Elevated flower pots, fancy water bottles, chairs, hammocks & more.
Command Block Showcase:
How to craft the custom items:
- 4x sticks + 1x Flower pot : Elevated flower pot
- 1x lilypad + 1x Water Bottle : Fancy water bottle
- 6x Cactuses : Fancy cactus plant
- 1x Oak wood log + 1x Iron axe : Axe-in-log
- 2x Ladders + 1x Wooden pressure plate : Chair
- 3x Black banners + 4x Sticks : Hammock
How to install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Decorations Command Block download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.