This plugin adds a feature so when you die, you will fly up into the air, be struck by lightning, and become banned on this plugins implemented ban system.
For version 1.01
Update Phase: Released to bukkit!
- Added more in-depth permissions! (deathplugin.ban, deathplugin.unban, deathplugin.reload)
Commands and Permissions
|/dp ban (player)
||Bans the player
|/dp unban (player)
||Unbans the player
||reloads the plugin
||Shows the plugins version
||The player bypasses the ban (dies normally)
Configuration is fairly straight forward.
- BroadcastDeath: Does the plugin broadcast the death to the server?
- RemoveFlyingY: Could cause less lag. The player will not fly up into the air, but will still be hit by lightning.
- DeathTimeInSeconds: The time in seconds that the player will be banned on after death. (Default 30)
- BanMessage: If a banned player tries to rejoin the server, this message pops up.
- DoesPVPBanPlayers: You will only be banned by environmental deaths (PVP doesn’t ban).
- DisabledWorlds: Worlds that this plugin is disabled in
- FlightSpeedMultiplier: You can make the player flight up slower or faster with this.
- PlayerOnBanMessage: The player will see this message when he dies.
- IsHoldingHeightEnabled: Once the player reaches a particular height, does he keep going or stop?
- MaxYValue: If he does stop, whats the y value?
To get support for this plugin, comment on this page or pm me :).
There is a developer message that shows if I join a server with this plugin! This is a feature that might be removed. Also, in version 0.10+ there will be plugin metrics! I will show the statistics soon!
Please also note that if you do not have the best server, the flying y will appear to be buggy. The only way to fix it is to disable it or add more ram to your server!
- Timed Bans (One day bans, etc)
- Life system
Death Plugin Plugin 1.7.2 Download Links
Credits: pogo4545, dome77