Have you ever just wanted some bells in Minecraft? Do you or a friend need a little extra something that is missing for the church or school in your village? DaBells maybe just what you?re looking for.
- 33 Bells have been added to Minecraft
- 5 Tier system where the lower-tiered bells are used to craft the higher-tiered ones
- 8 Bells (Tier 0) are purely Decorative while the higher tiers add potion effects to players when struck
- The higher the tier, the more powerful the effect or the longer the effect lasts (or both!!)
- The Final Bell (Tier 5) is crafted using all the Tier 4 Bells and combines all their effects
- Config option for Techne-Modeled Bells (default) or choose the Classic Style
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the DaBells Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: SkynetAB Team