Custom Things Mod is a helpful mod that assists players to create different type of things in Minecraft. The things created through JSON file include custom items, blocks, achievements, and recipes. Besides that, the tool is generally designed to help the modpack creators to add their own special “custom things” to the game without a custom-made mod to do so. Therefore this mod promises to make it easier for players to have many interesting things.
Documentation and How to use:
Go to CustomThings Mod wiki page.
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install EnderCore
- Download the CustomThings Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
CustomThings Mod Download Links: