Custom Trades mod allows in Game Custom Villager trade Generation.
- Place Items in Chest
- Top row is first give item
- Mid row is second give item(Optional)
- Bottom row is recieving Item
- There can be up to 9 trades defined
- Use “Spawn Custom Villager” Item on or beside chest
- Remove Chest and trade items
/CTSpawn <x> <y> <z> [<x2> <y2> <z2>[<x3> <y3> <z3>?]]
- (x,y,z) location for villager required
- (x2,y2,z2) location for chest to get trades from
- Can have as many chest locations as you want
- If no chests defined it will search around the spawn location
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Custom Trades Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Custom Trades Mod Download Links: