Custom Starter Gear Mod gives players ability to control the items they will start with when they login for the first time. Through this mod, you not only can remove book/ manuals, but also place the items back in exactly the same slots with support for armor and off-hand. There are many other things you might handle with when using this mod. Enjoy it!
- Removes books/manuals and any other items given by other mods. If you want these items you can just add them yourself via this mod.
- Places the items back in exactly the same slots with support for armor and off-hand.
- Supports item NBT data.
- Can be easily configured by simple running a command with the desired items in your inventory.
- Can be implemented as a server side only mod but also works in singleplayer.
How to use:
- Put all the items you wish players to start with in your inventory (Note the slot in which you place them will also be saved)
- Then run the command “/csg_config set” to save your inventory.
- Now when a player logs in for the first time they will get an exact copy of your inventory. (Including item NBT and meta, as well as armor equipped)
- This does overwrite things like manuals given by other mods but if you still want players to receive those simply include them when you save your inventory.
- If for whatever reason you wish to manually give a player the starting inventory you can use “/csg_config give“
Note: This will delete any existing items in that players inventory!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Custom Starter Gear Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2