Have you ever wanted to customize your bonus starter chest, see mod items in dungeons, or simply wanted to make your Minecraft’s trunks full of junk? If so, we have the solution for you: Custom Chest Loot! This tiny mod simply allows you to customize all randomly generated container (chests, dispensers, etc.) content and the number of items generated in those containers. All container categories (including ones added by mods, if any) are completely customizable in the properties files! This mod will do nothing if you do not edit its properties. The properties files are generated in your .minecraft/config/CustomChestLoot directory.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Custom Chest Loot Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.