Cubic Villager Mod generates the villagers block automating the transaction. There are 3 helpful tools to play this game effectively.
Read more: Helpful Villagers Mod
- Craft the wand using a emerald block and diamonds, blaze rods.
- Use the wand to villager, it will dropping a CUBIC VILLAGER.
- Cubic Villager can connect with BC pipes etc?
- Burn cubic villager using furnace, it turns to vacant cubic villager. Vacant cubic villager can be use as decoration block.
- To revert cubic villager into villager. Place 2 emerald blocks vertically. Then place cubic villager above this.
- Right-click the cubic villager with wand, it drop block with trade informations.
- Right-click the wand in mid-air, repair the wand (add 21 times usage, up to 42 times) using one emerald in your inventory.
- Half cubic villager have buggy hit-box?
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Cubic Villager Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Cubic Villager Mod Download Links: