Cubic Parkour Map is a straightforward and easy map which supports players to test their parkour skills, especially for newcomers.
This map has 10 different levels that are aimed at beginners. In term of difficulty, most of levels are easy or medium, that’s why players can easily get through them. Although this parkour map has been primarily designed for new players; if you are a pro at parkour, you can race your friends through this map and keep track of your fastest time
Especially, there is a great fighting arena for you to battle your friends when you all finish the map! Enjoy it!
- 10 Levels
- 1 Sumotori
- 20 Types of parkour
- Easy-Medium Difficulty
- Be In Game mode Adventure
- Render distance can be low
- Brightness can be high
- All sounds should be on
- Light-Blue Stained Clay-Checkpoint
- Blue Stained Clay-Level Complete
- Red Stained Clay-KILLS YOU!
How to install Cubic Parkour Map for Minecraft:
- Download Cubic-Parkour-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Cubic Parkour Map
For Minecraft from 1.11.2/1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2